terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

ANATOMY LESSON

I would in my arms
Discover your weaknesses
Pluck your body like a guitar strum
And to follow it, leave my kisses
I would kiss you sweet and wildly,
To let you suck the soul, and with no shame
whisper in your ear, all my love
I'll drive you crazy, and I like to see you so
Looks to me, wishing me all
and I weave in your body
when my body is next to your
I'll shiver of desire, of wanting more
I'll press up against me, not to flee
Until your sweat mixes with my
without defining who is who
I want to love this crazy insane
And when you kiss me, biting my soul
I'll let you in, all my love I will not leave
more of your heart, and my smell stayed in your pores
As the melody to accompany you forever
And my love will go through your soul

Sandra Mello - flower

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário