domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

PEOPLE


People are complicated, not life
She's beautiful, unwraps in days
Blue horizon, with clouds to draw it
Or, in days of rain, cold wind
Which one of you lazy or afraid
Life opens in the evenings, tailored to your star
Moons with coy, sliding lonely
It is charming, and even more if you have the help
your heart that can show every detail
are the people who complicate everything
with their feelings
most often, by instinct, high defense
born of self-preservation, the normal
And so they hurt or who are on the fence,
These are the worst, they are like a pedalo
Do not go to either one side or the other, the undecided ...
Would say they are cowards or opportunists
I pour life into written words
I want to leave it there at the moment as my eyes saw
As my heart felt
Heart, my sometimes hinders me
Love the passion and when you love, is our reckless
But it is good, love, I like him in this fast fool
in the eyes of my love, gliding like a boat
To enjoy every laugh, every look, every word ...
In my heart he knows me happy
People who complicate everything, complicating life

Sandra Mello-flower

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário